Monday 19 January 2015

Ogrebane's Omnium-Gatherum Part 11F

The painting of Mulg Part 6

Down to the wire now. There are a few things that need to be cleaned up but for now this guy is done. I don't like the yellow on the club and also I need to hit it with dull coat cause the protective coat has a bit of sheen to it. Also the kilt and the green stones need a bit more work.

Anyway here he is so far.





Yellow is the hardest colour to paint with. I regret selecting it as one of the colours but it goes so well with the Hawk turquoise. I was also trying some spots on the flesh, but I didn't want to overdo it so I'm going to leave it the way it is for now.

I need to get a game in as my minis tend to die horribly on their first outing after painting. So I want that out of the way before Cancon. Let me know what you think.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment