Monday 12 January 2015

Ogrebane's Omnium-Gatherum Part 11E

The painting of Mulg Part 5

Sorry its been so long since I did any work on this guy but I have a lot of other trolls needed some lovin first. So the big push was to get an army ready for Cancon but as I was going into the Iron arena (play what ever games I like and records them. You get points for games and can win prizes) my motivation was a bit low. Anyway at the last moment I entered the Speed macine which is a 25pt 16 minute death clock battle group game and who better to take in my battle group than Mulg. So Motivation restored I have to get some paint on mulg (and an axer that I left at home that will be getting the quickest paint job Ive ever done.

Anyway here are some picks for you to look at.

The first couple it with the flesh mostly done. I will need to do a few more washes and a little bit of specking etc but I'm pretty happy with it so far.



These next few are with the face worked on and a test of the rock outcrop coloring. I think this ahould work as I use it on my bases. I may do a few of the glypgh rocks a different color but we will see.


Im pretty happy with how the eye turned out but the camera really shows where I missed a few bits so I will be going over the teeth again (And getting better glasses)

Anyway let me know what you think hopefully Ill have more done in the next day or so.



Cheeres

No comments:

Post a Comment