Friday 26 June 2015

Ogrebane's Omnium-Gatherum Part 13a. Born of this earth

Progress report.

One of the great things about digital cameras is that they take a picture as it is and show up every flaw. The bad thing about digital cameras is that they take a picture as it is and show up every flaw. So I thought I had finished all the green stuff but there is a part on the right forearm that I will redo. Its supposed to look like bark but I seem to have missed a big chunk.

Anyway with that being said this is what the final mini will look like. Just to clarify though the base isn't finished. I want to paint the Troll first then attach it to the mostly painted base, then finish the base off. The problem is the tree gets in the way so I wont attach the right hand to the wrist till the troll is painted then I will sculpt some roots etc. for the bottom of the tree.

I had to re-sculpt the belly. Don't know what was going on there.

As you can see the bottom of the tree needs finishing. That will have to wait till the rest is done.

Not much to see here move along.

You can kind of make out the bark on his arm. Painting will help make it stand out.

More to come stay tuned.


3 comments:

  1. Looks a bit like he's treating the tree as a stripper pole 😜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he look like he is wearing much clothing?

    ReplyDelete