Tuesday 22 July 2014

Ogrebane's Omnium-Gatherum Part 10c

Legends of winter whose the boss first place prize

So I got a little side tracked. When I was at winter retreat I came across a game with the Mayan Calendar on it. SO I too a mould as I was going to use this on the bases. Bit it was such a good cast I decided to make a display board for the minis as well. Heres a few wips.


This is the mould. I took these with my phone so the pics is crap.

A couple of casts in clear resin (my other resin is out of date I think. It bubbles)

This is it before I undercoated it. Once again my phone took this pic.

This is it undercoated. I already packed the minis away so I can show you how they look on the stand but I think it will look good once its painted.

So stand by for more updates as Im back at work tomorrow so I should have heaps of time to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment