Tuesday 1 July 2014

Ogrebane's Omnium-Gatherum Part 10b

Progress update. Im using a different camera so I cant quite get the color saturation right. And before you ask yes I check the white balane and these are as close as I can get them.

A girl and her dogs
Winter argus's fur isnt done and I havent done much with the caster. Its a very bad cast and the mould lines are a bitch on her. I want to do something more with the cloak (Next pic) but not sure what so till then I will leave it plain.




Skin walker back
The color isnt quite right here. It is alot more reddererer or 1 less er. I like this color for leather and I may do some more washes to change up a few of the panels.




A few small things to fix up on this guy and I will call him done. Some of the nails and horns need a little work especially where they meet flesh. I think the gold turned out ok Im trying to stay away from metalics on this paint job.

No comments:

Post a Comment