Friday 27 June 2014

Warmachine Casters for Dummies Part 2

KHADOR (Butcher) Special.

I had a bit of discussion on facebook and Ado decided to do up a few castors from Khador to get the ball rolling. So rather than the ones I said I was going to do I have done up the following. Remember that this is for training purposes and not for resale so please PP dont lock me in a dark room with the Butcher 1 2 or 3.

I will post these as pics atm but once I work out how to store them in PDF for download I'll convert them to that. So with out firther ado here are 5 Khador castors including all 3 butchers.

Prime Sorscha
I started withthis one when I first played Khador. I got a heap of assasinations in before they others worked out what I was doing. She is fun but squishy.

Prime Karchev
Can't say I've ever seen this guy in action. Ado has him but I haven't seen him played. I hear his tow ability is fun though. Darleck anyone.


This guy is fun to play with. I cant see him getting much play though. Not because he is no good, but his grown up versions are so much better (yes there are two more of him). I play him because he's fairly straight forward. Ax to the face game over. I've seen him go toe to toe with borka over 2 rounds and I took down a collossus with him in one turn (I was assasinated the next turn but thems the breaks)

I havent played with this guy but I've had him used against me in anger (is there any other way). The variable focus really doesnt bother this guy. If he gets near your caster you are dead.




As if the 2nd incarnation wasnt bad enough they unleash this guy (see what I did there). This guy is a monster. We played a tourney this month and my son took B3. He wiped the floor with everything thrown at him. I think I could even win a game playing him.

So Ado has a few more Khador casters written up so I might add them here or maybe do a download page later on. Please leave some feedback or comments I would like to use these cards to help me get my game on and they might just help a newb learn a bit about the game.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment