Sunday 12 August 2012

Kooinda Minda's Gaming Club

There isnt really a gaming club where I live. There are a few stores that have the occasional games day but mostly they are game systems I dont play. There is even a 40k club but I dont play 40k so Im not interested in that one. So this is the first step towards setting up my own gaming club in the Ipswich Qld area.

I use to belong to the Legue of Extaordinary Gamers but its a 40 minute drive there just to find out that noone is there to play you game system.

So this is the club. I hope to get a few of the guys that play at my house to put in articles etc a flesh this out.

So what do we play. Well atm most guys are into warmachine. We play a crap load of board games nad magic. Im getting into Grokamorka as are a few of the others (I think 3 atm). Weve played DND but its hard to get a stable base of players for it.

So anyway I will probably change all this drivell once Ive read it but if you live in the Ipswich area and play any mini game system  give us a Hoy and we may be able to hook up a game or two.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment