Tuesday 21 June 2016

Ogrebanes Omnium Gatherum: Part 17B Yellow is the New black.

Some progress with the Gobbos. These are test pieces and need some touch-ups but I'm pretty happy with the results.





The base is coming along. I need to do the walls of course but I like how it looks so far.
Its a pity most of it will be covered by Gobbos.




The minis are actually brighter IRL but the Yellow and purple make a good contrast.
I will probably do some freehand on the higher up characters.



I really like this guy. Very characterful. The orange goes nice as well.
The great thing about the camera is it doesn't lie.
I can see a few bits the need cleaning up that my own eyes just can't see.


So Im hoping to have about 35 or 40 Gobbos for this base. It represents a Legion of spears but it can stand in for rabble at a pinch. Feel free to leave a comment.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment