Monday 8 February 2016

Ogrebanes Omnium Gatherum: Part 15 A: I can hardly Bear it



This will probably be my last project for my troll army for awhile. Group is getting into KOW and the old tingle is starting again for many conversions.


Anyway as part of my dirty dozen list I have a battle wagon. I really don't like the one PP made. I just cant see trolls making anything that intricate and complicated. So I am going to build one that looks like a stage coach. Unfortunately I ran out of glue so the body will have to wait. In the mean time I have decided that Tuffulo's don't really fit with my theme and as one day I may buy Bearka (and resculpt the stupid looking bear) I want all mounts to be bears.


I sculpted (really converted) a few bears for the Kislev army I did a few years ago so thought I would give it a go.


So the first pic is basically the armature. I probably don't really need to use the horse body but its good for size comparison and I have a heap left over from the Kislev project.

The rough Armature. I cant do the mouth and teeth myself
(Not really a sculptor so the wolf head will suffice.)

This is what I am aiming for as an end result.

Fleshing out the body.

Front view of course.

Not sure if I will put armour all over the bear.
I may do to make him look a little larger but I think two of them should do the trick

Closer look at the finished product.


Let me know what you think. Not fussed on the fur so hopefully the next one will look a little better.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment