Sunday 25 August 2013

Grimjaw's Grab 'n' Smash! (or how eddie converts minis)

Have finally got my act together and will start posting on a semi regular basis.

I like altering, converting and or scratch building minis, Have always and will always change most minis in some way. Sometimes i just assemble straight out of the box if i like the model or just need it on a table in a hurry. 

So this time i will show you a modified wold wrath.


I did not like the out of the box "gorilla" pose so i went with a more passive aggressive one. More come within melee range and i will show you what these fists can do.

that's all from me for now hopefully it wont be to long before my next post

ta, eddie

1 comment:

  1. Have him put 1 leg on a wrecked jack. Or are you sick of me saying that already. Nice work though very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete