Wednesday 27 April 2016

Ogrebanes Omnium Gatherum: Part 16F Fire Support part 1.

Still here slowly plugging away at my ogres. I have the Siege breaker horde 2 troops of red Gobbo scouts and a Horde of red goblins rebased. My Lord is done except for the head piece. I couldn't find anything I liked so I ordered some stuff from Horde o' bits. Not sure how long it will take for the bits to get to Oz.

Anyway here a few progress shots of the Shooter horde and a Regiment of Boomers. You warmachine players might guess where I got the idea from.

They are going to look like Jesters. I hope they turn out OK cause its not easy doing all the bits
Another angle of the Boomer
The back rank are the old shooters I had from Warhammer days.
To keep in theme they are supposed to look like archers.
This is the positioning shot with all 6 shooters.


As always feel free to comment or give some criticism.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment