Sunday 13 March 2016

Ogrebanes Omnium Gatherum: Part 16D New Bases for some old and new friends.

Updates for the Siege Breakers plus a few other units I'm rebasing


This is the banner guy on the new base

The 3 new guys


My old Maneaters will make up the back rank


These guys were my scrap launchers. As per the story behind the army they are scrounged
Betonnian bits. A few war horses and a trebuchet strapped to a sleigh.



Both these units used to be one unit called the toy Knights. They are now standing in for two units of red Goblin Scouts.

More to come. I still need to flock and put snow on the bases. I have played a few games with the army and I still need to iron out the Army, but I have a ton of ogres so I'm not spoiled for choice. Feel free to drop  a comment or critisism.

​cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment