Thursday 10 March 2016

Creativity Rising!

Army Ideas
We'd all jumped onto the kings of war bandwagon of late and as I've been digging through cupboards resurrecting my old Warhammer armies to use for kings I've been getting back the ole urge to convert or scratch build an army again. Something I've not been wanting to do for a long time due to certain Warhammer gripes and warmachine being more a assemble and play games rather than a hobby driver (for me anyway)

And the one army that suits this and has been getting my mind ticking about ideas for a army project is night stalkers.
Some people have been looking into using existing models that for the theme or name of the nightstalker units but I want to do something uniqe and mostly scratch built. I'm still getting together images and ideas but for now what about this (below image) for a paint scheme?
Ill try to post more as I go,  bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment